Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Content Description Ordinances, resolutions, correspondence, and reports of the Alexandria City Council. These records cover two types of meetings, "special," which met on an as needed basis to discuss specific issues; and "regular", which met every two to three weeks. Included are Report of Charter Change Review Committee and Annual Report 1969-70, City of Alexandria. The most common topics are zoning and building. Transportation is another popular issue.
Collection — Assorted Box: 1
Content Description This collection includes travel records, embarkation orders, pay voucher, letters written to her mother and Aunt Cora, and her own remembrances of her time spent in France.
Scope and Contents This collection covers the history of the Cazenove Family of Alexandria from the 1790s to the 1970s. The first part of the collection features records from James O’Hara Cazenove (1880-1971), consisting primarily of correspondence and records relating to his business interests and investments, as well as legal documents and business related litigation. Some of the correspondence and notebooks relate to his role as an inventor including a patent for an improved eggbeater from the 1920s. It also...
- Subject: Correspondence X
- Cazenove Family 1
- Cazenove, Anne H., 1776-1843 1
- Cazenove, Anthony Charles, 1775-1852 1
- Cazenove, Antony, 1849-1897 1
- Cazenove, Eliza Frances, 1798-1857 1
- Cazenove, James O'Hara, 1880-1971 1
- Cazenove, Louis A. (Louis Albert), 1807-1852 1
- Cazenove, Louis A., 1851-1925 1
- Cazenove, William Gardner, 1819-1877 1
- Gardner, Anne Eliza, 1819-1885 1
- Jones, Anne Lewis, 1882-1967 1
- Lee Family 1
- Lee, Cassius F., 1808-1890 1
- Stanard, Mary Elizabeth, 1822-1892 1
- deCazenove, Louis A., 1878-1952 1 ∧ less